Welcome to my blog! Here is a bit about me and why I’m doing this:
- I am Leah Devorak, a 20-year-old college student from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, with a passion for writing, journalism, and fashion — hence why I started a fashion blog.
- I speak English and Spanish fluently and am currently in the process of learning Korean — a process which is very long, hard, and frustrating, might I add.
- I am dating a man from South Korea whom I met in the process of my Korean studies. He is wonderful ❤
- The only reason why I write is my older sister, who is also a writer. She first introduced me to the art about eight years ago, and I’ve never looked back.
- My life goal is to sustain myself and my family solely by writing novels. However, I also would like to take a crack at magazine journalism, preferably working for Vogue but also for anywhere else.
- (In reality, though, I will probably end up teaching ESL, which I don’t mind, either.)
- Yes, I really do hate Converse.
- Actually, though, my blog is named after this song by BTS, one of my favorite musical groups of all time.
- Finally, if you’re ever feeling bored, check out my original blog, ledandev, and find me on social media:
And that is all. Thanks for reading ❤